So while I’m on bedrest, I’m trying to keep my calories between 12oo and 1500 a day… it’s pretty easy, since I’m rarely hungry except for dinnertime. But… this week, I want brownies. I keep thinking about them. Just look at this amazing shot from Annie’s Eats:
I don’t think there is a single greater substance on this earth than caramel. Plus, this totally beats my craving last week for an entire can of cold peas. (Side note: I only eat one type of peas, typically. It’s the one thing I’m picky about, aside from raw tomatoes. That craving grossed me out…)
So… the list of Amazing Brownies!
- The Caramel Brownies from Annie’s Eats, pictured above
- These Cookies and Creme Brownies use ice cream in the batter… that’s how you KNOW it’s good.
- OMG. Bacon caramel brownies. Yes please. (Are more words really needed?)
- Cookie dough + Brownie + Ganache… drooooooool!
- Caramel cheesecake brownies, more of the golden nectar of the gods!
- When I say espresso Kahlua brownies, it seems like the name is even soooooo rich.
- So easy Symphony Brownies, yet so good!
- Finally, Bourbon Pecan Pie Brownies. Om Nom Nom is literally all I can say.